Location – Mumbai / Delhi / Hyderabad
Experience – 2-4 yrs
Job Role :
1. Should be from Pharma/critical care/ medical devices / neuro industry
3. The job would require the candidate to establish a working relationship with various stake holders in the hospitals like Doctors, laboratory heads, administrators, purchase and finance to conduct successful negotiations and close rate contracts and MoUs.
4. The job would also require the candidate to setup logistics services in the assigned region and ensure seamless service to the clients.
5. The successful candidate will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills, as well as a proven track record in meeting sales and revenue targets.
6. We’re looking for a professional who has experience in maximizing productivity and the ability to work independently is
7. A business background and mind is a must. Priority will be given to those with experience in having sold antibiotics, oncology products, devices, nutritional products to critical care segments, launched new
8. A background of science is required, preferably B.Pharm, B.Sc-Biology,zoology,microbiology,biochemistry,biotechnology.
9. Thorough knowledge of the assigned region is a must