Qualification – DMLT
Experience – 1-2 yrs
1. Perform venipuncture and skin punctures competently and expediently. Has
2. Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
3. Perform blood draws competently and expediently with as little patient discomfort as possible.
4. Record phlebotomy requisitions.
5. Identify the patient by comparing patient information on the requisition to the patient’s identification band before venipuncture is performed.
6. Display courteous, professional manner towards patients, co-workers, nursing and medical staff.
7. Label and record all test tubes, log procedures and file paperwork.
8. Demonstrate knowledge of
9. Follow standard precautions at all times.
11.Clean and supply venipuncture trays.
13.Order supplies as needed.
14.Complete assigned duties efficiently and in a timely manner.
20. Checking daily pending of