Location - Nagpur
Experience & JD - Job Responsibilities
1. Approval of reports with TAT compliance, trouble-shooting, reruns etc to be ordered, to solve discrepancies in reporting
2. Effective man-power management
3. To supervise instrument maintenance, quality control, EQAS, CAP compliance
4. Comply with iGenetic’s applicable information security policies, common standards and specific security instructions from the Information Owner or CISO or Information Security Officer / Manager.
5. Ensure from the Information systems are operated in compliance with company’s applicable standards, including information security policies and procedures.
6. Classify the information and ensuring appropriate controls are in place to protect the information and ensure it ongoing confidentiality and integrity, as applicable
7. Report all information security incidents immediately to the appropriate authority as per
8. Ensuring confidentiality.