Diabetes happens when your pancreas fails to produce enough Insulin hormone, a hormone that collects sugar from what you eat and store it. It also maintains the sugar level in your blood from increasing or decreasing. So when your body fails to produce enough Insulin hormone, Diabetes occurs in the human body. Diabetes is one disease that triggers a lot of other diseases. Diabetes, if not taken good care of can badly affect a lot of your organs and make a human body oppressed in deadly diseases. So it is extremely important to keep your Diabetes level in check by testing it orderly.
Kinds of Diabetes
Primarily there are 2 types of diabetes,
1. Type 1 Diabetes: Type one diabetes usually occurs among people of the age between 10-25. This kind of diabetes is curable if caught in the early stages. There are no such precautions to prevent diabetes. According to science, obese people are more likely to get diabetes at a tender age. Genes play an important role in getting diabetes. If any of your ancestors had High Blood Sugar then chances are high that you also get high blood sugar i.e Diabetes or Hyperglycemia.
2. Type 2 Diabetes: In this case also the reasons for getting high blood sugar is being obese, lower belly fat can reduce insulin hormone in your body. Type two diabetes is not very likely to cure but you can keep it in check.
Doctors suggest that don't wait for these symptoms to knock at your door it is better to check your blood sugar level orderly. It doesn't matter if you are from Delhi or Mumbai there are a lot of Diabetes Test in Mumbai and also in Delhi where you can go for tests.
Symptoms of Diabetes
Symptoms in men and women are slightly different but some primary symptoms remain constant in both men and women, those are:
1. Frequent Hunger and Thirst
2. Unintentional weight loss
3. Peeing frequently
4. Problems regarding vision
6. Wounds taking more time than usual to heal
Both Delhi and Mumbai have amazing facilities when it comes to health tests but Diabetes Test in Delhi are comparatively a bit cheaper than Diabetes Test in Mumbai.
Risk factors in Diabetes
Increased blood sugar can cause severe damage to both your organs and tissues all over your body. The higher the blood sugar level is the more likely you are to get several complications in your body.
Some formidable risks in diabetes include:
1. Heart disease (Heart attack and Stroke)
2. Loss of vision
3. Hearing loss
4. Wounds and Infections that don't easily heal
5. Bacterial or fungal infections
7. Loss of memory
Various treatments are available in the medical world. Some of the medications are meant to intake such as tablets or capsules others are injected into the veins. Some changes in lifestyle such as proper diet and exercising are enough for some people to manage their diabetes but for the rest of them proper Medications and regular checkups are the only way.
So before Diabetes takes a toll over your health take a test and take proper medication if needed.