Amidst this pandemic, the main terror that is affecting everyone is “health.” This is why full body checkup packages in Mumbai and other such cities are booming high. Sometime back, this was not so important or crucial for all. But now, this is the only important thing running in everyone’s mind.
With the rising health concern, people are turning to healthier lifestyles. Some are starting this health journey all fresh. They pick full body checkup packages in Nagpur, to begin with, and then prepare a diet accordingly. This is an attempt to get an insight into their current health condition so that they can work on it accordingly.
Basically, full-body check-ups include testing the whole body, including all internal and external organs, to ensure their functioning and determine if anything is wrong with them. This includes looking out for warning signs of diseases, abnormalities, malfunctions, and so on such that a proper precaution and treatment can be taken for that at the right time.
If you are also about to opt for full body checkups, then here is a list of all tests you must undergo:
1. Abdominal Check: Ultrasonography of Abdomen and Pelvis - this is an imaging test to look at internal organs near the abdomen such as the liver, gall bladder, spleen, kidneys, and pelvis.
2. Blood and Urine Tests: Blood clots, kidney functioning, metabolism rate can be calculated through these tests.
3. Bone Mineral Densitometry (BMD): This test is used to measure bone loss and is also knows as dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry.
4. Cardiac System: Chest X-Ray, ECG & 2D Echo Cardiography: This is also known as ECG and 2D ECG, which helps in tracking the heart rate, its structure, and functioning.
5. CT Coronary Angiography (Heart): This imaging test looks at the arteries that supply blood throughout the body.
6. CT Screening of Neck Vessels (Carotid): This test is used to have an extensive look at the internal Carotid artery.
7. CT Calcium Scoring: You can get to know if the Carotid is blocked due to plague by using this test.
8. Diabetes Tests: Sugar Fasting, Blood Sugar PP - This test is done to monitor your blood glucose levels.
9. Eye Checkup: This test includes checking if your eyes are fit, healthy and you have a clear vision or not.
10. Hepatitis B Tests: This test detects the viral proteins and their count, which are produced to fight against liver disease: Hepatitis B.
11. Kidney Function: Blood Urea, Uric Acid, Serum Creatinine: This test checks if the kidneys are functioning correctly and any infections.
12. Lipid Profile Test: If you want to know about your body’s total cholesterol in all forms, this is the proper test for it.
13. Liver Function Tests: SGPT, SGOT, Serum Bilirubin: This liver test is used to check how many enzymes are in the blood and if the liver is working correctly.
14. PSA: This is a type of protein produced in the cells of prostate cells, and this test measures the level of this in men.
15. Pulmonary Lung Function Tests: These tests are used to detect the lungs’ functioning.
16. Sono-Mammography & Pap Smear: Cancer and other abnormalities in breasts are detected through this test.
17. Thyroid Function Tests: TSH, T3, T4 - These are a set of blood tests that are done to measure the levels of thyroid hormones.
18. Total Body Fat Percentage - This test is used to measure the total amount of fat in a person’s whole body.
19. Vitamin Check - This test is used to measure the number of vitamins in your body to normalize your body’s metabolism.
These are the total tests included in a full body checkup package which costs around Rs. 800-1000 depending on the city you are getting this test done in. You can also reach out to your family doctor or get these tests done once every 6-12 months.